Our training program at Command Performance is unique in it's individual approach to each horse and rider. We want you to achieve your goals and be a part of the training process, so we include a weekly lesson with our training package. Each horse and owner's abilities and needs (including conformation, breeding, natural talent, and willingness) are taken into account when tailoring your program, whether it be for showing, pleasure riding, or some other equestrian endeavor. Most important to us is your happiness and a life long relationship between you, your horse and Command Performance.
Tim has years of experience in training for Halter, Western Pleasure, Hunter Pleasure, English Pleasure, Driving, Equitation, pleasure riding and more. Our clients range in age from three to over 70! Additionally, we are always seeking to advance our own learning.
We attend many schooling, open, and breed shows throughout the year including Worlds, Regionals, and Nationals. Most of our clients enjoy showing themselves and are encouraged to do so. Tim, of course, shows many of the horses himself, but gets great satisfaction in helping the horse and owner obtain success in the ring. We have fun at the shows with everyone helping and supporting each other no matter their level.
Our main barn is an older structure with a very “cozy” and welcoming feeling for both the horses and riders. We love it's character! In addition there are extra amenities to help you feel at home. The additional smaller barns also provide roomy stalls and comfortable surroundings for their occupants.
In addition to training, we offer services such as breeding, foaling, clinics, judging, evaluations, lessons and more. If you don't see what you're looking for please contact us — it's likely we can help you.
- Training* (includes 1 lesson/week):
- $100/person/day plus expenses — minimum 6 people/day
- Show Fees (per horse, hauling additional):
- Open/Schooling shows — $75/day
- Breed Shows — $125/day
- Regional Show — $750
- Scottsdale, World or National Show — TBD by number of horses attending
- Sport Horse Regionals — $600
- Sport Horse Nationals — $950
At shows where bedding is additional, bedding charges will be divided by number of horses attending. The same is true for tack, ready, and groom rooms. Owners are responsible for all entry, stall, and office fees, though CP will fill out the necessary entry forms at no charge provided the owner has given us the necessary cards, papers and payments. A $50 fee may be assessed to horses who scratch from a show (excluding medical reasons).
- Other Fees:
- Hauling — .75/mile/horse ($75 minimum)
- Body Clipping — $125
- Commission on sale horses — 10% under $10,000, 15% $10,000 & over, 5% on horses not at CP but listed on website.
- Exclusive services — $250/day
- Laundry — $5/wash/item (we are not responsible for damaged items)
- Other services available — contact us to let us know how we can meet your needs!
We do accept PayPal and Visa/MC via Square.
*Training fees include 1 lesson/week. Lessons are non-transferable and there is no carryover. Any payments postmarked more than 5 days after the due date will be assessed a $40 late fee.
Training Agreement Forms
• Training Agreement • Barn Policies • Client Info •